Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Fearless Adventurers

After doing my taxes(finally) and eating lunch, Aubrey and I decided to go for a drive and check out the Crossbow hunting place. It's fenced off, but we were going to walk along the fence in the woods and see if we could see any animals. The only animals we saw were fake ones, full of arrow holes. So we decided to explore the woods. This place was huge. It's quite thrilling, walking through the woods without a clue of where you're going. After getting lost(sort of) we found our way back. We went home to grab Ryan, who joined us and took some video clips of our second adventure. It was a good excuse to act like a couple of dorks.



King of the log.


Tree Huggers.

For the videos clips we took, go here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kirby said...

Cute! I was only able to watch part of the first one, because of my dial up, but it looks like you two were having fun! :) I really miss talking to you.

4/13/2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

That was great fun! A deer, a deer - I need to take you guys to the mountain woods sometime!

4/14/2006 10:49 AM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

It was very fun.

West Virginia is the absolute best place to go hiking.

4/15/2006 12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, I have a place where our next adventure must take place. But, we will need to do a little research first and it will require us hiking for two miles or so before getting there, along with a keen sense of direction...I'll tell you all about it when you call me...

4/23/2006 7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home