Friday, February 10, 2006

The Superbowl

We spent Superbowl Sunday at the Aldrin's. We had a lot of fun. It started with a couple of Mom firsts.


Mom loves Dan's tarantulas, especially Precious.


She's now hooked on Dance Dance Revolution.


My parents are the new DDR pros.


Believe me, it was very entertaining.


There was some collaborating over the design of Matt's(aka the Cracajac) new cd cover.


Dan, the brilliant artist.


Randy is such a refined eater.


Most of us didn't really watch the game.


"Come on, Heather! The hummus is goooood!"


"Yum yum! Down it goes!!"


"OK, maybe not..."


These taste better.


There was plenty of nerf gunning. Just don't give it to Randy.


One of the very few non-random pictures we took.


Getting comfortable...um, yeah.


Ryan looks funny upside down.


I wouldn't take him any other way. :o)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, it looks like you all had a great time. The pic of your mom dancing is great, along with you feeding heather the hummus!!

See ya in a week :[

Meredith

2/10/2006 1:57 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Hey! It's been updated! Yeah, I love the picture of your mom holding the tarantula. The expression on her face is priceless. You're cruel to force feed me that nasty hummus!

2/10/2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

The pictures are great - especially the one of your parents dancing! I love it!

2/11/2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger paroikeo said...

I really liked the picture of everybody watching the game.

Oh wait.... nervermind.... nobody was watching it.

2/12/2006 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'Bout time!

Wow, I've pirated some awesome pics for the upcoming "year in review"!! Thanks, LF. :oD

Will we see you Saturday?

2/14/2006 8:25 AM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Mom told me you're a picture thief. Have I ever mentioned my pirating fee? :oP

I'm afraid I won't be going on Saturday. Heather and I are working at the farm. One day I'll go to a meeting.

2/14/2006 4:36 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

I will be so glad when the picture of the spiders in NOT the first thing I see on your blog. Time to update.

2/15/2006 2:46 PM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

I like spiders. They're pretty cool. As long as they're not those little ones that rappel from the ceiling and crawl on you when you're using the computer and scare you to death.

2/15/2006 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, no, no. I should be charging you. I'm helping you get your pictures out there where more people can see them. But for you--my services are free. :oP LOL

Besides it's simply not fair of you to hoard such entertaining pictures to yourself. They need a large audience.

2/16/2006 2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally am a pretty big fan of the green spiky face picture. Just picture an earth where we all looked like that!

2/17/2006 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home