Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Last Saturday(the 11th) Ryan turned 19. How is everyone getting so old? We had at least a good 15 minutes of fun playing with the trick sparkler candles on his cake.
We(Meredith, Heather, Dan, Ryan and I) had fun the night before going iceskating, "experiencing" Coldstone icecream and randomly deciding to see The Pink Panther afterwards. It was a night on the town pre-birthday bash.


Look at him. Pyro wannabe. :oP


Happy belated birthday, Paroikeo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Awww, what a nice sister! And how is everyone getting so old these days? It boggles my mind.

3/20/2006 8:10 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Hi Lady Fair! I'm having Aubrie-withdrawl! I haven't seen you for 1..2 days! How horrible! But maybe I'll see you tomorrow. But I can't wait that long! sniff sniff! I guess I'll have to.
-Liz

3/23/2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Awww. I'm like Lord Goring when he likes being missed. :oP

I got my Heatherbird fix for the day. :o)

3/23/2006 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home