Thursday, January 19, 2006

Happy Birthday!

Ok, so yeah, this is sort of late. I've sold my life away to work and school.

This past week has been full of birthdays! On January 14th Heather turned 23. By best friend is becoming an old fart. :oP Not really-it's just fun to say that. We went to this awesome reptile store so she could look at leopard geckos. Her sweet brothers were going to buy her one since Stitch decided to elope. It was the most amazing place I've ever seen. My mom is just lucky I didn't bring home a snake. Heather ended up getting her gecko at Petsmart, but it was still fun to visit. After Algernon got settled in his new home, we played Dance Dance Revolution for probably way too long of a time. What can I say? It's addicting. She had ribs for dinner at Outback and Culver's ice cream cake. And she had the best birthday presents a girl can ask for. *coughMr.Pcough* ;o)

Aaron's birthday was yesterday, the 18th. He's getting so old. And big. *sniff* I got to spend the morning and afternoon of his birthday at work. Mom made chicken enchiladas for dinner and then we had cake and Oberweis chocolate chip cookie dough icecream. It only comes in pints, so Aaron got a whole one to himself. Unfortunately, the first one he got didn't have any cookie dough pieces in it. Oops. Then I had to spend the rest of the night getting culturally diversified in my Soc class. At least Aaron had a great day. Especially since I got him Santa boxers as part of his present. :o)


Ready for house-wifely duties.


Heather knows how to put these away.


This turning 16 year old stuff is a piece of cake.


Can you say yum?


My little (big) brother.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Awww, what a sweet sister you are! I'll have to put a picture of Algernon on my next post so everyone can see how adorable he is!

So did Aaron like his Santa boxers?

My mom told me she was proud of me today too. If anyone else tells me they're proud of me today, I don't know what I'll do! I feel so grateful to know that people appreciate me. Will someone else with a fu-man-chu mustache appreciate me someday too? I feel like I need to go hide in the basement away from all these compliment givers.
-love, Lizzie

1/19/2006 8:07 PM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Aaron did like his boxers, but they were a little big. Oh well.

After the valentine's day boxers are on sale, I'll buy him a pair of those, too. :oD

1/20/2006 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a sweet sister--and that cake looks really good. Any left?

1/21/2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

I think we should all buy him some - you'll have to let me know what size to buy.

1/30/2006 1:53 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

so when do I get to see something new? I know you're not stealing internet, so what's the hold-up? Just kidding. I like seeing pictures of you, but nobody left any comments for me to make jibes at. Oh well, I made one now. I'll talk to you later!

1/31/2006 1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home