Monday, December 26, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I love Christmas. This year it fell upon a Sunday. We had one combined 10:45 service at church, so you can imagine my joy at the thought of sleeping in. Ha. Yeah right. Everyone wanted to get up at 7 to open their presents. Goodbye extra hour and a half of sleep. After a great service, Mom cooked an awesome dinner and we chilled the rest of the day. 104 year old Mr. Bender joined us from Chicago. It was a little nerve wracking for us, but he really enjoyed himself.
Merry belated Christmas!







3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Aw, what a cute family! How comw you didn't show any close-ups of yourself? Are you of the same opinion as I that photographs should not be taken of yourself before at least 9:00 am?
Merry belated Christmas, although I told you that on Christmas, he he!
Guess who's going on a missions trip!
Thats right! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
But I'll miss you *sniff sniff*

12/27/2005 10:59 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Read my blog! You'll like it!

12/27/2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

That's right. No pictures in the morning. At least not until after I've taken a shower and my hair isn't a frightening royal mess. Scary stuff.

Yeah, both Ryan and dad got up after hearing walkers squeak and "thunk thunking" of unsteady footsteps down the stairs. I, on the other hand, didn't hear a thing.

12/29/2005 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home