Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This weekend we had the Aldrins, Anthony and Lour, Deena, and Randy over for our New Years Eve party. We had great fun.


Mom and Dad.


How come Sugar looks so sweet and innocent whenever the Aldrins are around??? They can have her.


Aaron looks gi-normous.


Playing with knives.


Oh my.


Too cool.


Kara was very entertaining.


That's my Dan.


Mr. and Mrs. Aldrin.


Randy and Kara had several rounds of arm wrestling.


Look at those muscles!


Josh, Jon, and Nate played games all night long.


Kara takes pride in the fact she tells worse jokes than Dad. Yikes.


What a cute threesome.


"Do you know what Heather said--?"


Anthony and Ryan.


Anthony and Lour have got to be the cutest newlyweds I've ever known.


Deena and Lour.


Poker isn't quite as fun as Maui Maui, but it's pretty close.


Getting all sugared up on the sparkling juice.


Ryan is not drunk. He's just a little high on sugar.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'll take exception to the fact that you met Dan and me when we were already married for three years (the comment about the newlyweds). In fact, when does a couple cease being a newlywed?

1/03/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Who were these Aldrin characters that you had over at your house? They look a little shady to me!

Those are very nice pictures...but the last couple ones make us look like boozhounds.
"Ryan, I think you've had quite enough of the bubbly tonight. No more for you."

1/04/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Jen- You, Dan, and Kit are awfully cute too. :o) I'm calling Lour and Anthony newlyweds because they've only been married for a few months.

And Lizzie...that's why I had to add a "Ryan is not drunk" disclaimer. The pictures would be sort of incriminating if you didn't know us. Yeah. That's us. a bunch of boozehounds. ;o)

1/04/2006 4:40 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

I need some help with blogger - can you come over some night and help me straighen mine out?

1/09/2006 5:41 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Lady Fair! It's the most wonderful good day!

1/13/2006 10:03 AM  
Blogger Kirby said...

Kara grew up! The picture I have of you and her was when she was like 5 months old!

3/05/2006 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home