Saturday, November 05, 2005

Just Cut Loose

Heather and I went to get our hair cut this morning. It was an interesting experience. We wanted to try someplace new, so we went to Just Cut Loose. You can imagine how nervous we were, letting people we didn't know put scissors to our hair and hack it all off. But everyone was very nice and our haircuts turned out well. There were no tears, just smiles, so it was definately worth the 40 bucks. Just look at our 'before and afters'. :o)


Two very different hair types: flat and big.


Whoa, who are those knock outs? :oP

7 Comments:

Blogger Halfmom said...

way cute!!!!!!!!!!!

11/06/2005 12:03 AM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I love you too - very much.

11/13/2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger paroikeo said...

Happy birthday Lady Fair!!!!!!
Can you say, 'older than the pyramids'?

11/18/2005 10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I found you!!! Now I can actually look at those pictures you said you posted, and see me on the world wide web! Scary. I figured out the best way to find out you blogspot was to ask Anonymous. He knows everything ( say everything in a long drawn out style of talking). And so that's how I found you. By the way: happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/18/2005 10:51 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

A-hem.
Anouncing the arrival of...Miss Elizabeth Bennett's blogspot. Please please please check it out! I crave approval!
Just kidding. Except about the blog thing. That's real.

11/20/2005 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I scare you when I told you I read your blog? :o) You haven't posted in a while. I *do* like the new cut *but* I'm kinda tired of seeing it every day. And I'm not going to quit checking so you might as well post. :o)

And Happy Birthday! Any pics of the *older* version? LOL

11/20/2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Wow, am I like Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie, or what? All I have to do nod my head and your wish will come true. :oP

Thank you, thank you. I had such a nice birthday. It's weird being 20 but not feeling any different.

11/21/2005 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home