Friday, March 30, 2007

Happy (belated?) Birthday, Ryan!

Woah. Time Flies when you're having fun.
Here are some (old) pictures from Ryan's 20th birthday.


He can hardly wait to open his presents.


This is becoming a Ryan signature look.


Ryan got a lot of nice presents, but this, of course, is the one that has to go on my blog.


Th 5 of us kids. Look how much we've grown! :oP


"That's my dinner!?"


"Oooh!!!"


We had to keep ourselves amused until we got our table.


Ryan and I danced the rest of the night away at the Willowbrook Ballroom. We love swing dancing!

8 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Happy belated birthday! I quite agree with Kara in the "that's my dinner?" picture. Something about seafood... kind of fishy!

3/30/2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Oh Lady Fair, today is a sad day! My poor little buggy-eyed black goldfish has... Died! Goodbye Bo!

4/02/2007 8:40 AM  
Blogger Lady Fair said...

Awwww! That is truly tragic. :o(

4/02/2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Okay, so now Ryan's birthday was almost a month ago...

Someone's fallen behind! Man down!

4/05/2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

1) do they let old people go swing dancing?

2) what's this I heard about in passing about school in KS (?) for you this fall?

3) how are you? I didn't get time for more than a hug on Sunday!

4/24/2007 12:10 AM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

So, I'm thinking it's pretty much time to UPDATE this blog!!!!!!!!!

5/07/2007 11:07 PM  
Blogger Halfmom said...

It's been pretty much forever so I think you should update!

5/29/2007 11:51 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

You REALLY REALLY REALLY need to update!

6/03/2007 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home