Monday, January 22, 2007

A photo documentary of my hair color removal experience.


I liked my pink hair. It was pretty sweet.


I was very sad to have to say goodbye.


I even cried.


Goodbye, pink hair.


What's with all these warnings? What do you mean it could make all your hair fall out or make your feet turn hairy like a Hobbit's or your lips turn orange?! What kind of stuff is this!


Here it goes.

.
.
.
.
.
Several minutes later:


Ahhhhhh!!!!!!! Oh No!! What happened?!


Look what it did!!! It did *not* take out the pink, it only make the pink lighter and brighter and bleached the roots blonde.


This was not what I had in mind.
.
.
.
Backup plan: Color over it.


Attempt #2.


Much better.


Now it even looks a little red.


So that is the end of my experience.

Lessons learned:
1.Pink hair is cool. 2. It was worth the trouble.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kirby said...

Wow! Not quite what you were expecting! It turned out great in the end though.

2/04/2007 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home