Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Studyholic

This is me. I'm working on the ridiculous amounts of reading homework that NR 105:Nursing Process 1 entails. That and studying for my first test, which is on Monday. Eeek! Really, though, I'm not too worried about it.

So far, I'm enjoying the class. The instructors are all very nice and great lecturers. They give us frequent breaks to help us get through our 4-41/2 hour classes. I can't wait until clinicals! Those will be fun.

Catheter, anyone?
What! No one wants to volunteer to let me practice on them?! Aw. What party poopers.

I went to my new church's small group on Tuesday, which was great. It's at a coffee house run by a really nice Christian family. Owning it is a great witnessing opportunity for them. The small group time was pretty much all prayer and worship. Amazing. These people are clearly passionate about Christ. It's exciting.

6 Comments:

Blogger Craver Vii said...

Reading is great. I love meandering and sometimes flying through books. It's the remembering part that gets me.

8/22/2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

Remember! Too much study makes Aubrie a dull girl! Don't forget to have some leisure time. This is just your reminder from your friendly far-away Don't-Turn-Into-A-Studyholic Girl... And the title of your blog makes me think that this could be a danger! Nooooo, time for intervention!

I hope your classes are still going good. I miss you!!! Did you get anything in the mail from me?

8/23/2007 10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was happy to see your smiling face.Glad you're enjoying school so far. The small group sounds great. I've been praying for you!! We have tornado sirens going off this afternoon and they said a tornado was spotted in BB. It feels like we're in Kansas :) Love, Mom (who misses you very much)

8/23/2007 4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, tornadic sirens were going on everywhere! I am glad that you have met people passionate for our Lord! :)

8/23/2007 4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girl!!

How's the weather there? Crazy here and it's still not over!

We miss you here! When's your first break so you can come visit?

luv ya!

8/23/2007 11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Randy here, hang in there it will be just fine rember to give God the praise and Glory.

8/24/2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home