Tuesday, June 06, 2006

"Your Hair's As Red As Carrots!"

My mom likes red hair. Red hair runs in our family, but none of us have it. When us kids were born, she always hoped that one of us would have red hair. Now she's wishing for some redheaded grandchildren.

For as long as I can remember, every time my mom goes to get her hair colored, she tells us she wants to go red and *this* time she's going to do it. She's come home with red highlights, or almost red with some other color highlights, but never *red*. She called me today to tell me that she finally went red, but I had to see it to believe it. Today, she went *red*. Bold red. Hot red. On fire red. I really like it. :o)


Go mom! I love you! *sizzle*

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

I like it! See, I knew I could picture Mrs. Criss with red hair. I think Anne would call that "auburn". It's very nice and becoming on her. And I don't care what you guys say, she still looks like your mom to me!

6/07/2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Lizzie Bennett said...

See Spot run.
See Jack run.
See Jill run.
See Spot check out my blog.
Spot thinks it rocks.


-Lizzie

6/08/2006 10:22 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I too secretly hope for red-haired children. It runs in my extended family, but not at all in Dan's family. Whenever I see little Abigail from church I think about the "little red-haired girl" from Peanuts.

6/18/2006 8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home